Today, you can visually look younger in a couple of weeks. It is enough to go to an aesthetic medicine center or a beauty salon and undergo procedures that will make you younger. Let's figure out how to choose the right one.
When can you start?
At what age can you start practicing cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation? It is generally accepted that it is pointless to do this before the age of 30. But this opinion is wrong.
Cosmetologists say that doing anti-aging procedures at the age of 20-25 is the norm. It allows you to correct the condition of the skin in time, saturate it with the necessary substances, even out and maintain tone. Over time, according to the recommendations of the cosmetologist, the anti-aging program will change due to the inclusion of more effective components and schemes.
The sooner you start regular care and corrective procedures that will improve the condition of the skin, the easier it will be to get the desired result later.
20–30 years old
From 20 to 30 years, cosmetologists recommend preventive procedures:
- mesotherapy with cocktails containing a low concentration of vitamin complexes;
- superficial peelings - ultrasonic, gas-liquid, with fruit acids 1 time in 6 months;
- biorevitalization - injections of preparations based on hyaluronic acid for intensive hydration and "revitalization" of the dermis of any type;
- cosmetics for home care with antioxidants;
- obligatory photoprotection - the use of creams with an SPF index.
A good effect of restoring the dermis at the age of 30+ can be obtained after:
- Plasmolifting - the introduction of the patient's autoplasma, purified and saturated with growth factors. To do this, 20-100 ml of the patient's own blood is taken, which goes through the centrifuge processing stage, then the enriched plasma is injected under the skin of the face and neck.
- Thread reinforcement or thread lifting - tissue strengthening and tightening with absorbable "youth conservators" - threads that create a frame. This natural construction maintains the oval of the face, prevents the formation of wrinkles and skin folds.
- Fractional laser photothermolysis - directed exposure to a beam of the finest rays - fractions that cause controlled microdamages. This temperature effect stimulates the natural process of recovery - tissue regeneration.
35–40 years old
After 35 years, the skin quickly loses its natural tone, becomes thinner, drier, wrinkles deepen, and the folds around the eyes, nose and mouth turn into static creases.
Depending on the condition of the skin, a dermatocosmetologist may recommend the following cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation:
- Contouring - to restore the former volumes of the skin, its smoothing and tightening, as well as the correction of nasolabial folds and nasolacrimal sulcus.
- Median chemical peels for active skin regeneration, restoration of an even relief and smoothing of fine wrinkles.
- Injections of drugs based on purified botulinum toxin, which smooth out especially pronounced wrinkles and creases on the face.
- Photorejuvenation that accelerates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, improving the appearance of the skin.
45–50 years old
At this age, the processes of synthesis of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid by the body gradually tend to a minimum. Small wrinkles appear on the skin, it becomes thinner, drier, a second chin appears. The relief of the face is blurred, the contours appear sharper or, conversely, are covered with puffiness.
Of the procedures for women 45+ are suitable:
- beauty injections to reduce the depth of wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes;
- thread lifting - for active skin tightening and elimination of the second chin in order to restore the oval of the face;
- laser skin rejuvenation - for intensive lifting, smoothing and tightening of the dermis in order to globally solve the problem of its aging.
50–60 years old
At this age, instead of procedures that stimulate skin regeneration, it is better to pay attention to replacement injection therapy and thread lifting.
For women over 50, notched fixation threads demonstrate an excellent effect. They help not only tighten and strengthen the tissues, but also securely hold them in the selected position. With the help of such threads, they tighten the chin area, remove the jowls, tighten the cheeks and restore the oval of the face.
Top 5 salon procedures in the middle price segment
Rejuvenation programs include injection and hardware techniques.
Effective for eliminating wrinkles in the forehead, bridge of the nose and "crow's feet" around the eyes. Drugs that are injected into the facial muscles of the face block the transmitted nerve impulses. The skin is smoothed out. The effect lasts for about 5-6 months, then the procedure is repeated.
This is the introduction of individually selected cocktails based on hyaluronate, organic acids, various vitamin complexes and plant extracts. The depth of injection does not exceed 0. 6 mm. Beauty injections are carried out manually or with the help of injectors - hardware mesotherapy.
The first effect is noticeable after 2-3 procedures, a stable result appears after the 4-5th, but the course continues up to 8-10 procedures to consolidate the effect.
Positive changes after a course of mesotherapy persist for about six months. They can be extended by repeated mesotherapy or maintenance procedures, 1-2 sessions per month.
This procedure helps to eliminate skin imperfections by saturating the deep layers with hyaluronate. Done with:
- The classic method is multiple subcutaneous injections using a syringe or hardware nozzles. The method is distinguished by the most rapid and pronounced effect, but after injections, characteristic papules appear, swelling and hematomas may occur.
- Laser biorevitalization - when hyaluronate is delivered to tissues using laserpheresis. The advantages of this method over injections are a shortened recovery stage and a minimum of contraindications. But the efficiency is much lower. If in the classic version 1-2 injections are required, then with the laser technique it is necessary to undergo 5-8 procedures.
The ranking of the best anti-aging procedures is headed by the injection technique for getting rid of wrinkles and correcting facial contours. The essence of this technique is the filling of subcutaneous voids with gel preparations called "fillers".
With the help of contour plastics:
- eliminate any types of wrinkles, except for deep creases with the destruction of the skin structure;
- increase lips and correct their shape;
- eliminate facial asymmetry;
- form the missing volume of a particular area of the face - cheeks, chin, cheekbones and others.
The result after injections is noticeable immediately. The initial assessment can be given in -2 days after the session, and the final assessment in about a week. Depending on the drug, the effect can last from 4–6 months to 1. 5–3 years.
The best hardware anti-aging facial procedures are photorejuvenation, ELOS rejuvenation, Photofractional procedure, RF lifting and SMAS lifting.
Photorejuvenation is based on the treatment of the skin with light pulses, ELOS rejuvenation combines light and RF energy. SMAS lifting affects the skin with ultrasound, RF lifting uses radio frequency energy.
The Photofractional procedure is a double sequential treatment of the skin, including first phototherapy with IPL light, and then, after anesthesia, Fraxel fractional laser treatment. Photopulses brighten the skin, removing pigmentation, and a fractional laser stimulates the synthesis of collagen fibers that have been exposed to UV rays.
Cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation differ for different age categories of patients: the intensity of exposure, the number of sessions and the need for repeated treatment, the concentration of drugs and other factors. It is better to choose the most effective of them with an experienced dermatocosmetologist after a thorough examination of the skin condition.